Word grabber project (By Frederik Schrader)

by solLuna 25. September 2017 22:24

An interesting project that you can find different word generator tools to make words from letters for different word games.

Check it out at

www.word-grabber.com

and

Frederik Schrader's company website

www.daikonmedia.com

Tags:

Comments (7) -

Jack
Jack United States
10/14/2017 10:36:50 PM #

Gonzalo Labossiere
Gonzalo Labossiere United States
10/17/2017 8:31:54 AM #

First of all, I want to recommend your quality on this matter. I am not an expert with this issue, but after joining your write-up, my very own understanding has developed nicely. Please be sure to permit me to take hold of your feed to remain in touch with any sort of potential updates. Reliable job and definately will pass it on to readers and my online visitors.

ונוסשופ פיג'מות
ונוסשופ פיג'מות United States
10/19/2017 8:45:33 AM #

I get similar messages from my comment form. I usually wait a few days. If I get the same exact message, I delete both. If not, I might check out what they have to offer.

Lorelei Mazierski
Lorelei Mazierski United States
10/20/2017 6:39:49 AM #

Web-based mining makes it possible to earn much more for hashrate that is otherwise worth basically nothing. No special hardware needed! - You earn coins just for using the HealthyWormCoin Forum - Not based on post count, just leave the page open! More info: https://healthyworm.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0 - Mining altcoins is too hard now. Mining through the browser is much easier and makes your hashrate worth more than if you were mining Bitcoin with the same hash! Just make sure you are logged in to earn the rewards so they can be accounted to your username. No personal information is needed since you are not spending any money or sending any payments!

pixel gun 3d private server download
pixel gun 3d private server download United States
10/20/2017 8:55:17 AM #

Cheers, i really think i will be back to your page

testt
testt United States
10/20/2017 8:56:34 PM #

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers

mutants genetic gladiators
mutants genetic gladiators United States
10/22/2017 1:04:44 AM #

Great, google took me stright here. thanks btw for this. Cheers!

Country flag